Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 21


Amigos y Familia!

Wellllll... this is my last day in this area. Tomorrow is cambios and off I go to another area. This past week my comp and I didint have water. It was pretty rough. But we got through it. I am extremely grateful that I was able to love the people here in my first area. I hope everyone had a good week! 

I love this scripture because it reminds me that nobody is perfect and that we are slowly purifying ourselves to be more like Him. And to be filled with His love.

Moroni 7:48

"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen."
 
 Love
  
 Hermana Cardona                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment