Monday, May 12, 2014




May 12th

Friends and Family!

Happy Mother's Day!=)

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.
I got to talk to my family and it was amazing! I loved that I was able to see them. I know that God has blessed us all with a family. 

Today was a rough, but good week. With Mother's Day and all. People were not home or did not want to talk to us. We visited 22 people in 2 days and had ONE lesson. BUT, Sunday we had five investigators go to church! Heavenly Father saw how hard we were working even though we weren't getting the results right away. In our zone meetings we have been focusing on being more diligent and always being obedient. It has helped me a lot, because Heavenly Father wants us to keep progressing every day. Not just every once in a while. I hope everyone has a super good week! 



Hermana Cardona



No comments:

Post a Comment