Friday, May 9, 2014



CINCO DE MAYO!

Friends and Family,

I'm in a TRIO!!! Hermana Parker is from Pocatello, Idaho and she is a sweetheart. I love her already! She is learning spanish and is doing well. It's so amazing when she bears her testimony with the little Spanish she knows and we feel the spirit SO strongly. It's true that the spirit speaks every language. 

This week has been a learning experience because being in a trio has it's pros and cons. We have new blessings and new things to improve. We can double our work with members that are willing to do divisions with us! Serving the Lord has helped me have kinder eyes and see people as children of God. We are teaching a family right now that just lost their baby of months and the plan of salvation has truly touched them. to have the knowledge that they can be with their son again has changed their perspective on thier situation. One recent convert bore her testimony yesterday and said that the gospel makes her happy and she truly knows that Heavenly Father wants her to be happy. Her testominy helped me reflect on how blessed I am and how happy I am. I hope everyone has had a great Cinco de Mayo! Thank you for your replies. They help me!


Love 


Hermana Cardona



No comments:

Post a Comment