Tuesday, April 29, 2014


 April 28th


Buenos dias todos y todas,

This week has flown by and has been a good one. my companion has helped me see the things I can do to become a better disciple of Christ.

Our mission president sent us a new card explaining how to leave a blessing in an investigators home. We have truly felt the spirit during these blessings. People are in tears because they say that they have never felt that way and want to feel it again. It's really neat. Mothers day is coming soon!! Yay! 


I want to share this scripture with everyone because it has really helped me learn how to put my trust in the Lord. Things become easier when I do. 


"But behold, he did deliver them because they did humble themselves before him; and because they cried mightily unto him he did deliver them out of bondage; and thus doth the Lord work with his power in all cases among the children of men, extending the arm of mercy towards them that put their trust in him." Mosiah 29:20

okay. on page 98 of PME in spanish it says this...

"Debemos orar para saber como podemos ayudar a los demas y QUE ESTEMOS DISPUESTOS A SACRIFICARNOS POR ELLOS. my favorite part was the part i put in caps. duh. anyways. well i love it. we too often pray for things but arent willling to do His will. i love that. praying fr the strength to do His will when we know it.

oh and my new fav scripture is in 2 nefi 32:9. 8 too but mostly 9 haha. i love it!

Peace and blessings! I hope everyone has an awesome week!

Love,

Hermana Cardona

No comments:

Post a Comment